- Parent Center
- Contact Us
- Testing FAQ
Epiphany School Health and Safety Plan: COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in many changes to our world. At Epiphany School, the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff is a top priority. Using the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Pennsylvania Departments of Education and Health, American Academy of Pediatrics, and feedback from parents, faculty and staff, the Diocesan Health and Safety Committee created the guidance of what to expect for this upcoming school year. Our school has also developed a plan based on these guidelines that is specific to our school building and school community.
Epiphany School Health and Safety Guidelines
- September 2020 Epiphany School Distance Learning Plan
- August 2020 Epiphany School Health and Safety Guidelines
- Diocese of Scranton School Symptom Screening Tool – Attachment A
- Faculty and Staff – Sister Kathleen Kelly, Leslie Canavan, Cheryl Ciotti, Brenda Quattrini, Jennifer Riley, Sara Kitts, Tony Cochi, Michelle Taylor
- Epiphany Family Representatives – Tracy Marica, Rita Swingle, Michele Varano
Diocese of Scranton Reopening Communications to Parents
Communication to Diocese of Scranton Catholic Schools Families:
Support Diocesan Catholic Schools:
Or you can view each of the above documents at the Diocese of Scranton website.