- Parent Center
- Contact Us
- Testing FAQ
Guidelines for Parents and Visitors
- All parents, volunteers and visitors must use the front door of the school.
- All parents, volunteers and visitors must ring the doorbell and identify themselves before the lock is released.
- All parents, volunteers and visitors must sign in and obtain a Visitor’s Pass from the Office before going to a classroom. They must return the Visitor’s Pass and sign out before they leave.
- Teachers and Students may NOT open the door for anyone — even if it is a parent.
- Students should arrive between 8:00 A.M. and 8:15 A.M. in order to be ready for the day.
- Dismissal is at 2:45 P.M. All students must be picked up at this time. Students may NOT stay to play unless his/her parent is there. The school and other parents CANNOT assume this responsibility.